MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
MT5 is not just another edition of MetaTrader 4 - it is a completely new trading software designed by MetaQuotes Corp. Alpari (US) clients have the option to experiment with this new platform and explore new features by opening a Demo account. Be among some of the first to discover MT5 and how it operates compared to the popular MT4.
MT5 vs. MT4
- MT5 shows depth of the market (like our most advanced trading platform - Alpari Direct Pro powered by Currenex)
- Possibility to trade stocks, futures and options in addition for FX
- Aggregation of open positions
- 2 new pending order types: Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit
- Easier to learn MetaQuotes Programming language (MQL5)
- 38 inbuilt indicators
- 39 graphical objects
- 21 timeframes
- 17 ways to display custom indicators.
MQL5 vs. MQL4
- Object-oriented programming
- Syntax is similar to that of C++ programming language
- Improved debugging tools
- Advanced events management model
For more on MQL5, click here.
Currently MT5 is only available for Demo trading.
Try Free MT5 Demo